sarap buhay!

I picked up Ethan from school today, then my husband from work para mag lunch sa house then take the car this afternoon. My bunso usually don't eat lunch, he will just have his "dede" then eat everything later. After eating lunch I have the chocolate cookies as dessert, I asked Ethan to join me eating the cookies in our terrace. While eating and watching the birds around us and enjoying the sound of the water at the pool, hmmmmmm serenity... then my bunso said, "sarap buhay". I said what????? Then I was really laughing so loud. Then I became more aware of what surrounds us at that moment, overlooking the mountain, the trees, green grass, the pool, fountain, blue skies, birds, fresh air, then I looked at him really enjoying his cookies, I think that is what he meant by it. Whatever it is, with all these things, he is right. Ang sarap ng buhay!

No comments: