piniñahan ni tita Joy

Kuya went to Jeru's house this afternoon to play with him. I guess he is already getting bored and already getting impatient trying to relate with my youngest son, Ethan. I let him go upstairs as he will not stop asking until i say yes. Around 6pm he came back with a plastic container inside is the pinañahang manok ni tita joy. As one of my kids' fave dish, they cannot wait any longer for the rice to be cooked. They settled for the leftover from our lunch. Hmmm yummy! Very rich ang taste ng sauce niya. All you can hear from our dinner table is hhhm yummy, hmmm yummy. Everybody was happy, thank goodness the rice was just enough. I will try to get her own recipe for this as this is entirely different from the way i cooked my piniñahan. The best piniñahan i ever tasted, guaranteed!

No comments: