thanks tita nanz

Most of the time when things go haywire yung medyo malalim na ang concern i always turned to my friend Nanz, as i fondly call her. She and her family went back to the Philippines last year. We never stop the communication though, thanks to friendster. She is very open minded, level-headed, super makuwento at masayahin. There are things about her that has been misunderstood and i must admit naging isa ako doon. Thank God i got the opportunity to know the real her. Just few days ago, again, i seek for her advise. As i thought of the thing i have been going through is too much to handle, her words had helped me a lot to take the matter lightly, calmly and with the deepest understanding that still has inside of me.

I just hope everything will be alright. Though i know that things will never be the same again, i am just hoping for the best specially to the person who caused this. I hope she will be able to realize the importance of the people who trusted her. I hope she will be able to embrace the families who welcome her with open arms to their homes. I hope and pray that when she has come to realize all these things it is not yet too late for her.

No comments: